Genuine Chantilly lace is meticulously hand-cut and sewn along the bottom edge of this veil for a fresh take on a traditional lace veil. This lace edging is a nod to vintage art deco- with a slightly feather-like feel to its delicate design.
- 90" CURVE shape
- Genuine French lace is about 4.5" across at widest points.
- Lace starts at the floor (about 80" from comb).
- Veil is about 108" at widest point.
- Secures to your hair with a rhodium-plated metal comb.
- Comes packaged in my signature garment bag.
- Completely handmade in my Denver, Colorado studio.
- Can't decide which color or fabric you need? CLICK HERE to order a swatch card.
- Want to try this on in person or customize your length, color or design? CLICK HERE to find a boutique near you!
- Ships in 5-10 business days. Please CONTACT my team to inquire about expedited processing.
Add To Cart