This picturesque veil features a bottom border of hand-cut and placed genuine Lyon lace- which up until very recently had only been produced during the 1800's in Lyon, France. Only a few of the original looms remain, and after years of painstaking restoration these looms are able to produce authentically vintage lace in the same original manner- at a rate of only about 35" per hour! The story behind this lace touches my heart and makes this veil an instant heirloom piece.
- 90" CURVE shape.
- Genuine French Lyon lace appliques
- Veil is about 108" at widest point.
- Secures to your hair with a rhodium-plated metal comb.
- Comes packaged in my signature garment bag.
- Completely handmade in my Denver, Colorado studio.
- Can't decide which color or fabric you need? CLICK HERE to order a swatch card.
- Want to try this on in person or customize your length, color or design? CLICK HERE to find a boutique near you!
- Ships in 5-10 business days. Please CONTACT my team to inquire about expedited processing.