These perfectly pretty French Chantilly lace straps are hand-folded and stitched into a flattering graduated scallop design. Style your pair up on your shoulder for a classic strap look, a little more open for a cap sleeve effect, or low for an off-the-shoulder dreamy drape.
- Each strap is about 22" long and about 4" across at widest point. Widest section is offset asymmetrically to sit at your shoulder- wear the longer side in back or front depending on the cut of your gown.
- Have your seamstress stitch these right to your gown, or sew on snaps or hooks for even more styling versatility!
- Packaged in my signature heirloom box.
- Completely handmade in my Denver, CO studio.
- Can't decide which color you need? CLICK HERE to order a swatch card.
- Want to try this on in person or customize your color or design? CLICK HERE to find a boutique near you!
- Ships in 5-10 business days. Please CONTACT my team to inquire about expedited processing.