Delicate layers of hand-cut Alençon lace and hand-pressed silk petals compose the lovely asymmetrical arrangement of flowers that adorn this French linen sash. A sprinkling of glittering Swarovski crystals and imitation ivory add a lovely finishing touch.
- French linen ribbon is about 150" long and is a natural "ecru" color.
- Floral lace section is hand formed into an approximately 8" x 4" applique that sits asymmetrically at one side of your waist.
- Ribbon secures in the back with a simple knot, a fabulous bow, or have your seamstress stitch it to your gown--your choice!
- Packaged in my signature heirloom box.
- Completely handmade in my Denver, Colorado studio.
- Can't decide which color you need? CLICK HERE to order a swatch card.
- Want to try this on in person or customize your color or design? CLICK HERE to find a boutique near you!
- Ships in 5-10 business days. Please CONTACT my team to inquire about expedited processing.