This whimsical little French net blusher is hand-cut and stitched to a silk-wrapped comb and adorned with a dramatic, hand-formed crinoline flower accented with a freshwater pearl center and fluttering feathers for a look that is sweet, romantic, and a little bit avant garde!
- French net is almost 6" long from comb to bottom edge and about 9" wide on a 3/4" metal comb. Flower is about 7" in diameter.
- Freshwater pearls.
- The rhodium-plated metal comb slides easily into your hair and can be secured with a single bobby pin if needed.
- Packaged in my signature heirloom box.
- Completely handmade in my Denver, Colorado studio.
- Can't decide which color you need? CLICK HERE to order a swatch card.
- Want to try this on in person or customize your color or design? CLICK HERE to find a boutique near you!
- Ships in 5-10 business days. Please CONTACT my team to inquire about expedited processing.